Monday, November 2, 2020

My T-SHIRT Memories - Part 4 (CES Shirts)

My T-Shirt Memories - Part 4 like Part 3 will be posted in this blog. For Part 4, I will feature the T-Shirts I received from the Civil Engineering Society (CES), the CE student organization at De La Salle University Manila. CES started in 1987 and has evolved to be a very active student organization at DLSU. 

CES-01 Shirt.  I think this is the first T-Shirt I received from CES in 2008. If remember correctly, the design was done by Joenel Galupino, now faculty at the CE Dept. And the CES president then was Dan Aquino. I remember advising CES in their Popsicle Bridge Building Contest for several years. Read more about CES Bridge Building.  The Bridge Building Contest where bridges were constructed using popsicle sticks and glue was one of the traditional activities of CES that I supported. It is a contest of creativity and analytical thinking.

CES-01


CES-02 Shirt. This is one of my favorite CES shirts. The designer created caricatures of the CE Department faculty members - Dr. Adajar,  Doc Nenad, Drs. Dungca, Tanhueco, Fillone, Lejano, Doc E, Dr. Terante and more.  Can you identify the faculty in the T-Shirt design?

CES-02. CE Faculty Featured

CES-03

CES-04

CES-03/04.  Two more shirts I received from CES. Thank you CES. Hope to receive more souvenir shirts before I retire from DLSU. 😃👍

No comments:

Post a Comment