Sunday, February 14, 2021

MEMORIES OF POST-GRADUATE STUDIES AT NAGOYA UNIVERSITY, JAPAN

From 1988 - 1994, I pursued post-graduate studies in civil engineering: (a) Six-months intensive Japanese language course from Oct 1988 to Mar 1989, (b) Master of Engineering from April 1989 to Mar 1991 and (c) Doctor of Engineering from April 1991 to Mar 1994. 

Reviewing the photos with my Filipino, foreign and Japanese students and friends brings back good memories and relieves one of the stress of the present times. How I wish we can go back in time to enjoy the fun and good times. Thank you friends for the memories. You have been part of my life and shaped me to what I am today.

MADE IN JAPAN - 1: My first days at Nagoya with my Pinoy batchmates - Daisy Montesa and Dr. Mel Chan. Our sempai was Joe Pardales (+). Also shown here are photos of the Japanese Language class. 


MADE IN JAPAN - 2: The highlight of this video is our Golden Week trip outside Nagoya with Filipino student friends and one German friend, Alex who served as our tourist guide and driver. Places visited include Fukui, Kanazawa, Toyama and Tateyama. 


MADE IN JAPAN - 3: This video presents our experience with the seasons of Japan, in particular spring, summer and autumn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment